Welcome to Senior Salon Pit Stop #254
I am so excited to be joining the hosting team of the Senior Salon Pit Stop. Each week I will be sharing a great Linky for you to connect with and catch up on what’s new around the blogging world! I will also be sharing a few things that I’ve been up to in the last week, along with some of my favorite posts shared from last week’s link-up!
What’s been going on at Homemade on Weeknight?
Lots of work been going into Homemade on a Weeknight Vol. 2! It will be another collection of weeknight dinners for your whole family to enjoy. Still working on the new categories, but so far I have Pasta Night, Breakfast for Dinner, Around the World, Casseroles, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner and Grilled, Smoked & Griddled. Thoughts? Ideas for a different category?
I also re-discovered my love for pyrex bakeware. I was straightening up a cabinet in my kitchen and came across my collection of 13x9s and 9×9. I have three 13x9s and four 9×9! I cannot believe how sturdy they are, some of them I have had for more than 20 years! They are so perfect for weeknight dinners.
In case you missed it, here are the recipes that I shared to the blog this week:
You may also be featured on EsmeSalon as part of the Top 10 featured posts.
These posts caught my eye last week!
Easy Pavlova Recipe with Berries from Jenny @ Not Entirely Average
How to Smoke a Prime Rib from Patrick @ That Guy Who Grills
Easy Lemon Drizzle Cake from Sim @ Sim’s Life
Come and meet your Senior Salon Pit Stop Crew.
Places to connect with Julie:
- Blog: https://kalungigroup.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kalungigroup/
Places to connect with Esme:
- Blog: https://esmesalon.com/
- Pinterest: EsmeSalon: https://www.pinterest.ca/EsmeSalon/boards/
Places to connect with Melynda:
Places to connect with Estelle:
A few simple rules for the Senior Salon Pit Stop Link Party:
- For every post that you share – make one comment on someone else’s post. Help make their day a bit brighter.
- Unlimited sharing limit BUT we ask that you visit one other blog post for each link you share.
- Posts can be on any subject that is family-friendly.
- Posts with direct sales, shops, or affiliates must contain relevant post content.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
That’s it! Come and join the fun and let’s make it worthwhile!
Don’t miss new recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – subscribe and get an email with every new post!