Our Favorite and Super Useful and Handy Linky Party List
If you have any others that you regularly join, please do let us know in the comments, and we will add them as well.
Our Favorite and Super Useful and Handy Linky Party List
Senior Salon Pit Stop Linkup: Monday Linky Party
Before you proceed with the rest of the Super Useful and Handy Linky Party List, please stop over at our very own Senior Salon Pit Stop Linkup (the best Linky party to join and follow) @ Esme: Blog; Estelle: Blog; Julie: Blog; Maria: Blog; Melynda: Blog and share your links with us!
Please note that we have not listed the type of posts, nor the maximum number of links allowed for any of the below, so please take a moment to make sure that you are allowed to share your posts on those you wish to participate, depending on your own niche.
Monthly Linky Party List
- Bookworms Monthly @ At Home A Lot https://athomealot.com/
- Hearth and Soul @ April J Harris https://apriljharris.com/
- Unlimited Monthly @ Grammy’s Grid https://grammysgrid.com/
- Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy https://www.create-with-joy.com/
- Friendship Friday @ Create With Joy https://www.create-with-joy.com/
- Foodie Reads @ Based On A True Story www.spiritblog.net
- In My Kitchen @ Sherry Pickings http://sherryspickings.blogspot.com/
Monday Linky Party List
- Senior Salon Pit Stop: @ Esme: Blog; Estelle: Blog; Julie: Blog; Maria: Blog; Melynda: Blog
- The Good The Random the Fun @ Randomosity http://goodrandomfun.blogspot.com/
- The Real Crafty Link Party @ Keeping It Real http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com/
- You’re the Star @ God’s Growing Garden http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/
- Craftastic Monday @ Sew Can Do http://www.sewcando.com/
- Inspire Me Monday @ Mama of Many Blessings https://mamaofmanyblessings.com/
- Inspire Me Monday @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia https://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/
- Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy https://www.apinchofjoy.com/
- Love Your Creativity @ Life and Linda https://www.lifeandlinda.com/
- Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party @ Lou Lou Girls https://www.loulougirls.com/
- Anything Goes @ My Random Musings https://www.myrandommusings.co.uk/
- Handmade Monday @ Sum of Their Stories https://www.sumoftheirstories.com/
- Inspire Me Monday @ Anita O Jeda.com https://anitaojeda.com
Tuesday Linky Party List
- Tuesdays with a Twist @ God’s Growing Garden http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/
- Creative Muster Link-Up https://flusterbuster.com
- Happy Now / only 2 entries @ Jenerally Informed https://jenerallyinformed.com/.
- Making a Home @ Linda’s Lunacy https://lindaslunacy.com/
- Inspire Me Tuesdays @ A Stroll Through Life https://www.astrollthrulife.net/
- All About Home@ Common Ground https://www.commonground-do.com/
Wednesday Linky Party List
- A Little Bit of Everything @ For The Love to https://fortheloveto.com/
- Wonderful Wednesday @ Eclectic Red Barn https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/
- Creative Muster @ Fluster Buster https://flusterbuster.com/
- Homestead Blog Hop @ Ridge Haven Homestead https://www.ridgehavenhomestead.com/
- Tuesday Turn About @ My Wee Abode https://myweeabode.com/
- Weekly Wednesday @ Grandma’s House We Go https://www.grandmashousediy.com/
- Team Creative Crafts Link Party @ artsy fartsy mama https://www.artsyfartsymama.com/
- Curated by Jennifer @ Jennifer https://www.curatedbyjennifer.com/
- Ducks in a Row @ Sinea Pies www.ducksnarow.com
Thursday Linky Party List
- Little Things Thursday @ Randomosity http://goodrandomfun.blogspot.com/
- Thinking Out Loud @ Penny’s Passion http://pennyspassion.blogspot.com/
- Crafty Creators Link Party @ Life as a LEO Wife https://lifeasaleowife.com/
- Creatively Crafty Link Party @ Try It Like It Create It https://tryit-likeit.com/
- Thursday’s Favorite Things @ Eclectic Red Barn https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/
- Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace https://www.impartinggrace.com/
- Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen’s Cottage https://www.mizhelenscountrycottage.com/
- Encouraging Hearts and Home @ Slices of Life https://www.myslicesoflife.com/
- Share your Style @ French Ethereal www.frenchethereal.net
- Imparting Grace @ Richella https://www.impartinggrace.com/
- Bunnies and the TFT Blog Hop @ Katherines Corner www.katherinescorner.com
Friday Linky Party List
- BFF Open House Link Party @ The Answer is Chocolate http://www.answerischoco.com/
- Funtastic Fridays @ Coastal Bohemian https://coastalbohemian.blogspot.com/
- Fiesta Friday @ Fiesta Friday https://fiestafriday.net/
- Fabulous Friday Link Party @ Living Large in A Small House https://livinglargeinasmallhouse.com/
- Home Matters Linky Party @ Modern on Montecello https://modernonmonticello.com/
- A Morning Cup of Joe @ The Cottage Market https://thecottagemarket.com/
- Farmhouse Friday @ County Road 407 https://www.countyroad407.com/
- Create Bake Grow and Gather @ Shabby Art Boutique https://www.shabbyartboutique.com/
- Weekend Potluck @ The Country Cook https://www.thecountrycook.net/
- Ultimate Coffee Date @ Conf of a Mother Runner www.confessionsofamotherrunner.com
- Word of the Week Link up @ Raisie Bay www.raisiebay.com
- Spread the Kindness Link up @ Shelbee on the Edge www.shelbeeontheedge.com
Saturday / Weekend Linky Party List
- Weekend Cooking @ The Intrepid Reader and Baker http://www.theintrepidreader.com/
- Anything Goes Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound https://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/
- Traffic Jam Weekend Reboot @ Marsha in the Middle https://marshainthemiddle.com/
- Saturday Sparks @ Pieced Pastimes https://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com/
- Dare to Share @ Pam’s Party & Practical Tips https://www.pamspartyandpracticaltips.com/
Sunday Linky Party List
- What’s For Dinner @ The Lazy Gastronome https://lazygastronome.com/
- Sunday’s on Silverado @ The House on Silverado https://thehouseonsilverado.com/
- Happiness is Homemade @ Eclectic Red Barn https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/
- Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop @ Ridge Haven Homestead https://www.ridgehavenhomestead.com/
Come and Join our weekly Linky Party. We are open each Monday from 2 am through to Saturday at 2 pm (Vancouver BC Canadian time).
It will be awesome when we featured to add the HTML text to your featured post. It’s obviously not compulsory but will be immensely appreciated. Your Senior Salon Pit Stop Vroom Vroom Linkup Crew wishes to thank you in advance.
Feel free to add the SSPS Party Link: https://homemadeonaweeknight.com/category/senior-salon-pit-stop/ then others will know where you hang out and party and then they can also join us.
<img alt="esmesalon senior salon pitstop" src="https://esmesalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/SSPS-Vroom-Vroom-1.jpg" width="425" height="168"/>
Some Basic Senior Salon Pit Stop Link Party Etiquette
Read the party rules.
We know that every Link-up party is a little bit different, so it is best to scan the party rules to be a good participant, every time you visit a party, especially if you visit multiple parties per week!
For easy reference, SSPS Rules:
- For every post (Unlimited sharing limit), you share, please comment on someone else’s post. Make their day a bit brighter.
- Posts can be on any subject that is family-friendly (All niches welcome).
- Posts with direct sales, shops, or affiliates must contain relevant post content.
- If you have your own link-up party, you are allowed to share it, but that may not qualify for the top 15 posts of the previous week, but it will most certainly help you as others will see your link-up.
- As mentioned, we would appreciate your support by showcasing our Senior Salon Pit Stop Vroom Vroom Linkup image on the blog posts you share weekly. (See code above).
Meet the SSPS Crew and please follow them on at least one of their social media platforms:
- Julie Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Melynda Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Esme Blog | Pinterest | FB Group | Instagram
- Estelle Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
- Maria Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Following the Crew is a way to thank them. You know what, they will follow you back if you mention their link party. You will also benefit from following them, as they may share your post/s on their own social media and if you do not follow them, how will you know that they shared your post?
How to Participate in the SSPS Party.
We respectfully ask that when you leave your link/s, you also visit a few other bloggers. The more you give, the more you will receive in return, and a comment or share on your social media goes a long way!
There are tons of wonderful parties to choose from! Link Party Etiquette need not be complicated but remember “Let’s treat other blogging participants as you wish to be treated.”
Spread the Love.
As we are growing, please remember to visit and look for links NOT ONLY on the first page, because that way you will miss out on many other excellent links left.
We at SSPS are so excited and happy to see so many bloggers leaving links Monday through Saturday when the doors are open!!
Happy sharing and we hope that this Super Useful Linky Party List will be of benefit to you.
May SSPS be the best Linky Party you visit each week and your favorite one amongst all those out there? Thank you for your support!