Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal because you can put them together in just a few minutes and then let the oven do the rest. It gives you time to get all those little things done around the house, like switch the laundry, or even take a quick shower. Loaded Chicken & Cauliflower Casserole is so full of flavor your house is going to be smelling like heaven within 10 minutes of getting it into the oven.
This dish is full on keto – cauliflower is one of the very best potato substitutes for keto dishes. And they really are just as versatile too! In this particular casserole, they add just enough crunch for texture and give a great flavor. If you have not yet been able to convince yourself or family to give cauliflower a try – this is an excellent casserole to make! The cheesy, creamy, bacony goodness cannot go wrong!
If you have trouble finding Everything Seasoning (try Costco, Trader Joe’s or Amazon) – you could also just uses some garlic powder, and onion powder. It won’t be exactly the same but still yummy.
Now Let’s Get Cookin’!
Loaded Chicken & Cauliflower Casserole
- 1½ lb Chicken Tenderloins cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1½ crowns Cauliflower chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 Scallions chopped
- ½ lb Bacon cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 8oz bricks Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Everything Seasoning
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 375deg.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add bacon. Cook until crispy and remove to paper towel covered plate.
- In a microwave safe dish, add cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute to soften. Add heavy cream, salt, pepper, parsley, everything seasoning and 1 cup of cheddar. Mix well to combine.
- In a 13×9 baking dish, add chicken, cauliflower, half of scallions, and cream cheese mixture. Stir to combine. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Put in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining scallions. Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving.
Estelle Forrest self-published this cookbook after a lot of playing around in the kitchen. You can purchase your own copy here:
Don’t miss new recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – subscribe and get an email with every new post!