This quesadilla has a whole breakfast melted together in a cheese filled tortilla. Plenty of eggs, bacon, ham and sausage mixed together to make the ultimate Blackstone Breakfast Quesadilla. This recipe will work for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is also a great family gathering breakfast (like a holiday), as it can easily feed an army fairly easily.
The best way to make these is on a blackstone flattop. You are able to get them all done at about the same time so that everyone gets a hot meal. If you don’t have a flattop, you can use a countertop griddle or even a frying pan (or two if you have two larger ones). While the recipe calls for the extra large tortillas to make six large quesadillas, you can use smaller tortillas to fit your kitchen set up. They will still be delicious.
If you wanted to change this recipe up, you could change the meats, using a singular meat or omit the meat altogether and add in some veggies like bell peppers, onion, or mushrooms. My middle son pointed out that this basically an omelet with extra cheese and a tortilla wrapped around. So you could really fill it with anything you would put in an omelet.
If you are using a blackstone griddle, an excellent side for these quesadillas would be some buttery golden brown hashbrowns. You could also make some home fries with bell peppers and onions mixed in. But to be honest, these really are hearty and hefty all on their own.
Now Let’s Get Cookin’!
Blackstone Breakfast Quesadillas
- 6 Extra Large Tortillas
- 12 Large Eggs beaten
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 6 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- 1 lb Ham cubed
- 1 lb Bacon cut into ¼-inch pieces
- Preheat flattop to medium-high heat.
- Add sausage and bacon to flattop. Cook and crumble until sausage is no longer pink and bacon is crispy. Remove to bowl and add ham. Stir to combine.
- Combine eggs, salt, pepper, paprika and cumin. Add to flattop and cook until soft scrambled. Remove to a bowl.
- Scrap flattop clean (add oil if needed). Add tortilla. Add half cup of cheese, portion of egg and portion of meat mix, followed by another half cup of cheese to half of the tortilla. Fold tortilla over. Let cook for 3 minutes then flip and cook another 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
I love to link up my posts to lots of blogs around the internet – check out this Ultimate Handy Linky Party List to find some of the places I share to!
Estelle Forrest self-published this cookbook after a lot of playing around in the kitchen. You can purchase your own copy here:
Don’t miss new recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – subscribe and get an email with every new post!