Welcome to Senior Salon Pit Stop #261
Welcome to this week’s Weekly Wrap-up and Blog Link-up.
Each week I will be sharing a great Linky for you to connect with and catch up on what’s new around the blogging world! I will also be sharing a few things that I’ve been up to in the last week, along with some of my favorite posts shared from last week’s link-up!
What’s been going on at Homemade on Weeknight?
This week I have been focusing on growing my social media presence, specifically on Instagram. You can find my profile here –> @homemadeonaweeknight. Would love to see all of you over there, so if you have a moment to give me a follow and let me know in a comment, I will gladly return the favor!
Something else I did this week was learn the difference between Paprika and Smoked Paprika – and what I really learned is how much I LOVE Smoked Paprika. The smokiness adds such a delicious layer of flavor to spice rubs, sauces and marinades. I don’t know how I didn’t know this sooner but I sure am glad I do now. What’s some foodie revelation you have had recently?
What have you been up to this past week?
In case you missed it, here are the recipes that I shared to the blog this week:
You may also be featured on EsmeSalon as part of the Top 10 featured posts.
These posts caught my eye last week! These posts have all been pinned to our Shared Pinterest Board – Senior Salon Pit Stop Weekly Features
Red, White, and Blue Pavlova – from Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad – from Michelle @ The Wooden Spoon Effect
How to Take Care of Chickens – from Charlene @ The Secret Life of Homesteaders
Come and meet your Senior Salon Pit Stop Crew.
Places to connect with Julie:
- Blog: https://kalungigroup.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kalungigroup/
Places to connect with Esme:
- Blog: https://esmesalon.com/
- Pinterest: EsmeSalon: https://www.pinterest.ca/EsmeSalon/boards/
Places to connect with Melynda:
Places to connect with Estelle:
Places to connect with Maria:
- Blog: https://www.kraftyplanner.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kraftyplanner/
A few simple rules for the Senior Salon Pit Stop Link Party:
- For every post that you share – make one comment on someone else’s post. Help make their day a bit brighter.
- Unlimited sharing limit BUT we ask that you visit one other blog post for each link you share.
- Posts can be on any subject that is family-friendly.
- Posts with direct sales, shops, or affiliates must contain relevant post content.
That’s it! Come and join the fun and let’s make it worthwhile!
If you are looking for more fun places to link up your posts – check out our Ultimate Handy Linky Party List – check back often as it’s always growing. And if we have missed your Linky Party – please send me a message and we will get it added in!
If you leave me a comment with the numbers of your links, I will be sure to pin your posts!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Don’t miss new recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – subscribe and get an email with every new post!