Some of my favorite baked goods are loaded down with everything seasoning, and this recipe for Bagel Pull Apart Bread may have just made its way to the top of the list. Delightfully semi-homemade bites of cream cheese stuffed bread bites that have been rolled in all the components of everything seasoning are going to make your tummy happy!
Everything seasoning can be found in almost every grocery these days. You can buy pre-made versions, or you can make your own. If your grocer has a bulk bin section, you will likely be able to find all you need. Combine two tablespoons each of poppy seeds, white sesame seeds, dried minced onion, parsley, dried minced garlic, and coarse sea salt. You will want to get the other coating components from the bulk bin as well, if you don’t want to buy a full container of each of the 5 ingredients.
You will need a bundt or fluted pan to effectively make this recipe. You need the fluted pan to be sure that each cream cheese filled dough balls cooks through without the outside edges burning. You could also use jumbo muffin tins in the place of a bundt pan. Just monitor the cook time, as it will not take quite as long to cook through.
This recipe can be used as a breakfast, potluck, shower offering, or afternoon snack. It would also be delightful with a tea time event and of course my personal favorite – appetizer night! If you really like that thick layer of cream cheese on your bagels, you could serve this up with some whipped cream cheese to use for dipping or schmearing as the case may be.
Now Let’s Get Cookin’!
Bagel Pull Apart Bread
- 1 Bundt or Fluted Pan
- 3 7.5oz tube Refrigerator Biscuits (10 count) halved
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 tbsp Everything Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 2 tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 2 tbsp Dried Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375degF. Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Slightly flatten each biscuit half. Wrap each biscuit half around a chunk of cream cheese and roll into a sealed ball.
- Roll in melted butter, then alternate between each coating component. Place in pan. Continue until all balls are coated and evenly distributed in pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Note – at 15 minutes check to see if top if becoming too brown. If so, cover with foil for remainder of cook time.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Place serving plate over pan and flip over to release from pan. Serve warm.
Custom Instacart Link for this Recipe
Estelle Forrest self-published this cookbook after a lot of playing around in the kitchen. You can purchase your own copy here:
Don’t miss new recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – subscribe and get an email with every new post!