Welcome to Senior Salon Pit Stop #256
Welcome to this week’s Weekly Wrap-up and Blog Link-up.
Each week I will be sharing a great Linky for you to connect with and catch up on what’s new around the blogging world! I will also be sharing a few things that I’ve been up to in the last week, along with some of my favorite posts shared from last week’s link-up!
What’s been going on at Homemade on Weeknight?
We have a mixed flock of chickens and ducks in our little backyard hobby farm. We have 10 layer chickens and 2 layer ducks. We also currently have a batch of meat chickens that we will butcher to stock the freezer in a couple months. The flow of eggs has it’s ups and downs, and right now were are on a serious up – getting almost one a day from each bird. Which means I am finally going to dive into fresh pasta!
A few more cookbook recipes are ready for final editing, hoping to have volume 2 ready by the summer.
What have you been up to this past week?
In case you missed it, here are the recipes that I shared to the blog this week:
You may also be featured on EsmeSalon as part of the Top 10 featured posts.
These posts caught my eye last week!
Monthly Menu – April from Susan @ Home with Grace and Joy
Ultimate Brioche Breakfast Sandwiches from @ Ever Ready
Kentucky Butter Rum Cake from @ Create with Joy
Maple Gingerbread from April @ AprilJHarris.com
Come and meet your Senior Salon Pit Stop Crew.
Places to connect with Julie:
- Blog: https://kalungigroup.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kalungigroup/
Places to connect with Esme:
- Blog: https://esmesalon.com/
- Pinterest: EsmeSalon: https://www.pinterest.ca/EsmeSalon/boards/
Places to connect with Melynda:
Places to connect with Estelle:
Places to connect with Maria:
- Blog: https://www.kraftyplanner.com/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kraftyplanner/
A few simple rules for the Senior Salon Pit Stop Link Party:
- For every post that you share – make one comment on someone else’s post. Help make their day a bit brighter.
- Unlimited sharing limit BUT we ask that you visit one other blog post for each link you share.
- Posts can be on any subject that is family-friendly.
- Posts with direct sales, shops, or affiliates must contain relevant post content.
That’s it! Come and join the fun and let’s make it worthwhile!
If you leave me a comment with the numbers of your links, I will be sure to pin your posts!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Don’t miss new recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – subscribe and get an email with every new post!
One thought on “Weekly Wrap-up & Senior Salon Pit Stop #256”
Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me to check yours out.