Italian Sub Pasta
A quick pasta dish with all the flavors of an Italian Sub!
- 8 oz Ham diced
- 8 oz Salami Slices quartered
- 8 oz Soppressata Slices quartered
- 8 oz Pepperoni Slices quartered
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 16 oz Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup Pepperoncini sliced
- 1½ lb Spaghetti
Start water boiling for pasta.
In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add dressing and parmesan cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes then add in meats.
Add pasta to boiling water and cook as directed on the package. Drain in colander and rinse with cool water. Return to pot, away from heat.
Pour sauce mixture over top of pasta and toss to evenly coat.
Serve in a shallow bowl with portion of peppers over top. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.