Mexican Corn Casserole
A cheesy delicious side dish for your next Taco Tuesday
- 3 15oz can Sweet Corn (no salt added) drained
- 10 oz Cojita Cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 oz Cream Cheese cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
Preheat oven to 400degF.
Add corn, half of the cojita cheese, and seasonings to a 13x9 baking dish. Stir to combine.
Drop cream cheese chunks evenly around the baking dish. sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining cojita. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.