Creamy Chili Soup
The flavors of chili with chicken, sausage and cream!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 lb Smoked Sausage cut into 1-in chunks
- 1 15oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 15oz can Kidney Beans
- 1½ qt Chicken Broth
- 2 8oz bricks Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Parsley
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
Add everything EXCEPT heavy cream and parmesan cheese to the slow cooker. Secure lid and cook on low for 5 hours.
Remove chicken, sausage and most of beans from slow cooker. Chop up chicken.
Add heavy cream and parmesan cheese to slow cooker and blitz until smooth with immersion blender.
Return chicken, sausage and beans to slow cooker. Secure lid and cook for 1 hour more.