Simple Dumpling Soup
A delicious and easy soup, perfect for a rainy day that needs warming up.
- 3 qt Beef Broth
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 tbsp Dried Minced Onion
- ½ cup Soy Sauce or Coco Aminos
- 1 cup Mini Sweet Peppers cut in coins
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- 3 lb Gyoza Dumplings veggie or pork, fresh or frozen
- 2 Small Bok Choy ends cut off
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
Prepare all of the ingredients.
In a large stock pot over medium-high heat, add broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes.
Add peppers and carrots and cook for another 10 minutes.
Add dumplings and cover pot with lid. Cook for 10 minutes more.
Add bok choy and replace lid. Cook another 5 minutes. Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.