Slow cooked all day to create a delicious, creamy, hearty bowl of warm soup.
- 1 lb Chicken Sausage cut in ½ inch coins
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- ½ White Onion minced
- 1 28oz can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 15oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 qt Chicken Broth
- 1½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1½ lb Tortellini fresh or frozen
- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
Prepare all of the ingredients.
Add sausage, onion, garlic, tomatoes, chicken broth and seasoning to slow cooker and stir together. Cover with lid and cook for 5½ hours on low.
Remove lid and stir in heavy cream until full incorporated. Then do same with Parmesan Cheese. Last add tortellini and stir. Replace lid and let cook another 30 minutes.